ALWAYS LIVE Competition Terms and Conditions:
General Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is ALWAYS LIVE LIMITED (“Promoter”, “our”, “us” and “we”) Our ABN is 56 647 318 456. Our registered office is at Level 4, 99 King Street, Melbourne Vic 3000.
2. Information on how to enter this competition and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This is a game of chance.
5. In Australian States and Territories where a trade promotion lottery licence is required, the competition holds the appropriate licences.
6. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and any Related Bodies Corporate (as that term is understood to mean under Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any claim, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any part or whole of any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, omitted, corrupted, altered, damaged, or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these T&C’s; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use or non-use of the Prize.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, catastrophe, war, COVID-19, civil or military disturbance, act of God, actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, reconvene, or suspend the competition, subject to State laws and regulations, and to disqualify and take action against any individual found to be tampering with the entry process.
8. Each Prize Winner acknowledges and accepts that the event/s dates may change. The Promoter will be entitled to, in its sole discretion, change the date of the event/s, and the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever to any Prize Winner who cannot attend the revised date. If the event/s that forms part of a Prize Pack is cancelled, the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever to any Prize Winner for such Prize, and the Prize Winner agrees to release the Promoter from any claims in relation to the competition and the Prize.
9. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria and the Promoter and entrants agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria.
11. To be included in the competition, entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt, NOT at the time of sending by entrants.
12. This competition commences on 24 October 2023 at 10:00am AEDT and closes on 7 November 2023 at 10:00am AEDT (the “Promotion Period”).
13. Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for the Prize.
14. This competition is open to Australian residents who are over the age of 18 during the Promotion Period.
15. ALWAYS LIVE employees and contractors, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with ALWAYS LIVE or with the management or delivery of this competition are not eligible to enter.
16. Only one entry per email address may be submitted.
17. To enter this competition and be eligible to enter the draw for one of the Prize Packs, entrants must:
→ Follow @alwayslivevic
→ Like the prescribed post
→ Tag your “plus one” in the comments (one comment = one entry).
→ For a bonus entry, share this post to your story and tag @alwayslivevic
20. One (1) person will be drawn at random from each of the two Prize Pack.
21. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter and consent to be included in any official photography, filming & sound recording by the Promoter and/or any of its authorised representatives. Each Winner grants the Promoter the right to use such recordings for promotional purposes following the event that the Prize relates.
24. Entrants accept that incomplete and illegible entries, as well as entries that breach these Terms and Conditions, will be deemed invalid, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The Promoter will also disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer-generated entries and the use of "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
25. Two (2) Prize Packs in total will be given away.
26. One (1) entry will be drawn for each Prize Pack to win one of each of the Two (2) Prize Packs listed below.
27. Each Prize Pack includes –
1. One (1) night’s accommodation in Melbourne for two (2) people,
2. Economy Class return flights for two (2) people from any capital city in Australia to Melbourne, Australia,
3. Two (2) tickets for the event selected by the entrant as part of their entry (subject to availability);
28. The total maximum value of each Prize pack is $1,000.00 (including GST). The total maximum value of the Promotion is $2,000.00 (including GST). Prize value may vary depending on Winner’s location and the event in the Prize Pack.
29. The provider of flights and accommodation is at the discretion and choice of the Promoter. The Prize does not include any meals, per diems, any incidentals, transport or any other payments or benefits whatsoever.
30. The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to (or not to) substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winner Notification and Unclaimed Prizes:
31. The competition is a ‘game of chance’ whereby the Promoter will randomly draw the winner of each Prize Pack from its corresponding entry pool by electronic random number generator draw by a panel of ALWAYS LIVE representatives at the time, day and location as per clause 33 (“Winner”).
32. Should it be required, an independent scrutineer in accordance with the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 (NSW) and Lotteries Regulations 2021 (South Australia) will be engaged to oversee the draw. The Scrutineer will be appointed to confirm that the processes followed by the Promoter provide reasonable assurance that all entrants who are entitled to participate in the Promotion are entered and that the Promotion is fair. In the event of a dispute that representative will act as an adjudicator and their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. The draws for each Prize will happen in the following sequence on Thursday November 9, 2023 at 3.00pm at ALWAYS LIVE’s head office.
34. The Winner of each Prize Pack will be notified via direct message on Friday November 10, 2023.
35. Each Winner will have 10 working days from notification to claim their Prize Pack.
36. In the event that a Prize Pack is not claimed within this period, a second, randomly drawn entry will be drawn from the same entry pool under the same conditions (“Alternative Winner”). This process will be repeated until all unclaimed Prize Packs have been claimed.
37. If required, the Alternative Winner redraw will occur on Monday November 27, 2023 at 3.00pm at ALWAYS LIVE’s head office in the same sequence as clause 33. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, where an Alternative Winner has been decided, the Alternative Winner shall also be referred to as the Winner.
38. At the Promoters sole and absolute discretion, the Winner may be required to verify their identity. Promoter in its absolute discretion reserves the right to verify the validity of the entrant’s identity (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence), including by way of a statutory declaration, and to disqualify entrants if any information provided by and entrant is false or misleading in any way. If the Winner does not verify their identity within seven (7) days of the request (or any later period set by the Promoter by written notice to the Winner as extended by the Promoter), the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an Alternative Winner.
39. The Winner will be published on the official ALWAYS LIVE competition page at www.alwayslive.com.au/compwinners within 30 days of the final drawing of the Winner. The Winner’s last name, initial of first name and post code will be published, except where the Winner has requested their details not to be published.